The Shipping Department is a team working together to facilitate the distribution of trailer loads to our customers. Each team member has a role which plays an integral part of the load out process from scheduling loads to safely loading and stacking trailers for transport, reviewing documents to ensure the correct trailers have been loaded and making sure each load is secure and ready for a swift and safe transport. Our CDL Drivers are also our source in delivering product to our dealers and will work together with the Shipping Department to ensure the trailers are safely loaded and ready to transport.
The Receiving team processes all incoming supplies to ensure proper distribution in a timely fashion to prevent any delays for production or office personnel.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task, complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Work in a team environment to achieve goals.
- Operate all power tools and machinery effectively and respectfully.
- Drive forklifts, tractor and pull trailers safely.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace and/or lot.
- Read and understand shipment paperwork, work orders and work instructions.
- Support the production team by performing quality checks and product inspections prior to trailer shipments and receiving of supplies.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to shift startup to ensure the safety of you and your coworkers, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
- Able to work safely and effectively in all climates and seasons.
CLICK AVAILABLE POSITION TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY.
Red Oak, IA:
- Material Handler – 1st Shift