At H&H Trailers, we are a team of deeply responsible individuals who operate on the foundation and desire to be great at what we do and proud of what we have done. We work to be great every day. We strive to do things we are proud of every day.
We follow our core manufacturing goals:
And, we live by our values of good character, a strong work ethic, a service mindset, accountability and a drive to improve. Not only are we building and delivering a high-quality product with outstanding service, we are making a difference in our industry and our community.
A career with H&H provides a culture you can be proud to call your own. It also provides a full benefits package to all full time employees after 30 days.
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance – Company Paid plus Additional Employee Paid
- Fully Funded Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Funded Employee Assistance Program Visits (EAP)
- Respectable 401(k) Program with Employer Matching
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a steady growing organization, click on the job category(s) below to learn more. Available positions may vary by location (Clarinda, Red Oak)
Note: H&H Trailers follows the state’s restrictions and mandates set by the governor for COVID. At this time, masks are not required.