Saw Shop team members are responsible for cutting, preparing and delivering material to the weld line team in a safe manner, with outstanding service, and must be able to manufacture in a fast paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task(s), complying with safety regulations, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Report to work on time to support production startup and production goals.
- Operate all power tools, machinery, and tape measure in the Saw Shop effectively and respectfully.
- Read and understand work orders, schedules, and work instructions.
- Perform quality checks and product inspections of material.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to shift startup to ensure the safety of you and your coworkers, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Handle, move, transport, and store material safely while operating cranes and/or carts.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
CLICK AVAILABLE POSITION TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY.
Red Oak, IA:
- Saw Operator – 1st Shift