The H&H Trailers Sales Team follows the Novae mission and delivers outstanding service while providing superior value to everyone associated with our company. Excellent customer care is their specialty. Working with our North American dealer network for H&H Trailers® brand trailers, we cultivate and strengthen our partnerships with existing and prospective dealers through a growth-oriented and relationship-based management strategy.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage and strengthen existing accounts and establish new accounts, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or prospective dealers
- Complete regular correspondence and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers
- Provide professional and efficient communication to dealers related to sales support, quotes, product information, warranty, and service after the sale; recommending products to customers based on the dynamic needs and interests of dealers as needed
- Employ a consultative approach with dealers regarding product usage, product features demonstration, pricing, availability and overall growth strategies
- Respond to all requests (sales quotes, service, warranty, etc.) with a high level of urgency, empathy, and accountability
- Manage all aspects of order processing and order management in coordination with production leadership.
- Monitor market conditions, industry innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales for trends and changes that will affect Novae LLC. and /or our dealer network. Recommend responses to observations and implement as approved by leadership
- Train dealers’ team members to sell, operate and maintain new equipment, effectively communicate our value proposition and provide updates on any new selling features
- Collaborate with leadership to negotiate details of dealer-specific agreements and sales incentives
- Proactively supply leadership and cross-functional teams with real-time reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services; align actions with cross functional priorities and make decisions that protect and support the strategic ambitions of Novae LLC.
- Actively participate in trade shows and conventions
- Manage projects for dealers internally across engineering, manufacturing, and accounting functions
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed (not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties)