The Assembly Department is responsible for assembling and finishing quality trailers in a safe manner. A successful finish team member will look for ways to be more helpful to others, and strive every moment to help things go right.
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task(s), complying with safety regulations, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Good physical condition – this position demands that a person be in good physical condition and be able to work in a non-climate controlled facility.
- Read a tape measure and take measurements.
- Read a work order and follow it.
- Repeatedly lift at 75+ lbs. throughout the day.
- Use hand tools
- Inspect work for quality issues.
- Cross-train in other areas as needed and learn all other duties assigned