- Treated 2x8 wood decking pressed into place to eliminate gaps.
- Front and rear end caps bolted into place to eliminate board cupping.
- 3” Steel runners for fuel mounting placed in the deck.
- 25/16" A-frame Posi-Lock coupler standard - 14000lb rated.
- Dual safety chains with ‘S’ hooks.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery.
- 10” wide tandem fenders with structural braces inside. Strong enough to walk on!
- Rock guard on fenders fronts helps against chipping.
- 6 extra thick-formed stake pockets.
- Low profile headache rack with supports on front of the deck.
- DOT compliant, full LED lighting includes combination stop, turn, and taillights.
- Wiring harness.
- Black powder coating standard.
TH 5X10F FUEL Models:
- 60” Deck Width
- 10’ Deck Length
- 4”x3”x1/4” Angle Steel Frame
- 3”x 2”x 3/16” Angle Steel Crossmembers
- 4” Channel Steel Tongue
- 5000lb Set-back Jack
- (2) 3500lb Leaf Spring Axles – 5-bolt EZ Lube Hubs
- 7000lb GVWR
- ST205/75R15 Radial Tires on White Wheels
HD 5.5X10F FUEL Models:
- 66” Deck Width
- 10’ Deck Length
- 6” Channel Steel Frame
- 3” Channel Steel Crossmembers
- 5” Channel Steel Tongue
- 7000lb Dropleg Jack
- (2) 5200lb Leaf Spring Axles – 5-bolt EZ Lube Hubs
- 9990lb GVWR
- ST225/75R15 Radial Tires on White Wheels
Download Brochure FUELe.pdf
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers®
H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
2 5/16” Posi-lock Adjustable Height
2” or 2 5/16” Bulldog Style Drop-forged A-frame or Adjustable
Pintle Ring Adjustable Height
Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
Tear Drop Fenders
Removable Tear Drop Fenders
Steel Drive-over Fenders
7000lb Drop Leg Jack (set-back)
12000lb Drop Leg Jack (front mount)
Drop Down Dock Legs – for support
Ramp Gates & Ramps
(2) 2”x5’ Ramps in Carrier in lieu of gate (1750lbs rated each)
Torsion Electric Axles
Recessed Swivel D-rings
E-track & Clips
Extra Stake Pockets
Rub Rails on Stake Pockets
Tire & Wheels
Black Steel Wheels
Aluminum Wheels – Hollow Spoke, Spider Spoke
Spare Wheel & Tire
Toolbox – Tongue Mounted
Winch & Mount
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.