- Pierced 12” wide flange, 19lb steel I-beam frame for a low profile deck.
- 3” steel channel crossmembers on 16” center spacing.
- 12” wide flange, 14lb/ft I-beam neck with drop-down nose and high tensile steel neck gussets (tag hitch is available).
- 2 5/16” adjustable height gooseneck coupler with DOT approved dual safety chains.
- Dual 12,000lb spring loaded drop leg jacks.
- Treated wood decking with front and rear board end caps.
- 10ft steel tread plate, hydraulic dovetail with traction cleats. Includes battery, 2-button remote and pump box.
- Tandem dual 10,000lb slipper spring axles with oil bathed hubs - 22,500 GVWR.
- 235 radial tires on 16” white mod wheels and mud flaps.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit & battery.
- Sealed wiring harness.
- Floor mounted d-rings.
- 5” channel steel sides with stake pockets placed on 16” center spacing.
- Steel rub rails.
- Chain tray storage with lid – solid steel, front deck placement.
- Spare tire carrier.
- Black powder coating finish.
Model Sizes & Specifications
|HTHD 15+10 TAIL||15'||102"||33"||33'-8"||102"||71"|
|HTHD 20+10 TAIL||20'||102"||33"||38'-8"||102"||71"|
|HTHD 25+10 TAIL||25'||102"||33"||43'-8"||102"||71"|
|HTHD 30+10 TAIL||30'||102"||33"||48'-8"||102"||71"|
Powder Coat Finish Standard on all Steel Open Trailers by H&H Trailers®
H&H steel open trailers all come standard with a super durable, TGIC-free polyester high gloss powder coating. In combination with our steel blasting preparation, H&H powder coating process provides many benefits:
- Better corrosion resistance & adhesion
- Superior durability
- UV Protection
- Impact Resistance
- Superior gloss & color retention
- Meets AAMA 2604 specifications
- Environmentally friendly
Please note: Black Gloss Powder Coat is standard on all steel open trailers. Color upgrades may result in an additional fee.
Kingpin Insert Coupler
Kiln Dried Treated Lumber
Steel Diamond Plate Deck
Tag Hitch – convert gooseneck to bumper pull
2-Speed Drive Dual Big 12K Jacks
Big Foot Gooseneck Hydraulic Electric Dual 12K Jacks
Mesh Chain Tray in Gooseneck
24" or 48" Toolbox – placed under deck, drivers side front corner
Lo-pro Pierced Beam Frame – drops deck approximately 4.5"
Dual Tandem 10,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (22,500lb GVWR)
Dual Tandem 12,000lb Electric Hydraulic Disk or Drum Brakes (25,900lb GVWR)
Triple 7,000lb Electric Brake Spring or Torsion Axles (22,500lb GVWR)
Triple 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (25,900lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
Super Single Tandem 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (22,500lb GVWR)
Super Single Tandem 12,000lb Electric Brake Axles (24,000lb GVWR)
Super Single Triple 10,000lb Electric Brake Axles (32,000lb GVWR) – upgrades to 26lb/ft frame
Sliding Winches & Winch Track
Extra Marker Lights
Bridge Under Frame
Upper Deck on Gooseneck – includes rub rails & stake pockets
Gooseneck Height – increases height to 12"
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.