Click on a photo below to find your trailer.
Photos may show optional features and are subject to design change.
How it works: Powerful hydraulic ram jack is operated by hand to tilt the bed up. (Much faster than handling ramps) Slowly release the pressure valve on the jack to lower the bed down at the rate YOU CHOOSE.
Please contact your nearest H&H Dealer for pricing, additional information, and parts.
MX Speedloader Manual Tiltbed Trailer
- Full structural channel steel tongue, frame, and cross members featuring fully conjoined welds.
- 6.7lb/ft channel steel frame - strongest standard frame in the industry!
- Full wrap tongue.
- Critical tongue areas are braced and gussets are welded into place.
- 7000lb rated dropleg jack for more clearance.
- 2 5/16" 14000lb rated Posi-Lock coupler.
- Treated 2x8 wood flooring.
- Front and rear end caps bolted into place to eliminate board cupping.
- Dual extra long safety chains with 'S' hooks.
- Tandem 3500lb leaf spring axles with EZ lube hubs.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery - 7000lb GVWR.
- Custom built 10" wide tandem fenders with structural braces inside. Strong enough to walk on!
- Rock guard on fenders fronts helps against chipping.
- 10 extra thick-formed stake pockets are standard on a 16' trailer. The longer the trailer, the more pockets!
- Low profile headache rack with four supports on front of the deck.
- Full LED lighting with wiring enclosed in conduit.
|MODEL||DECK WIDTH||DECK LENGTH|
|T 8.5HD18 MX MAN/HYD||82"||18ft|
|T 8.5HD20 MX MAN/HYD||82"||20ft|
|T 8.5HD22 MX MAN/HYD||82"||22ft|
|T 8.5HD24 MX MAN/HYD||82"||24ft|
Available Paint Colors:
Black (std), H&H Yellow, H&H Grey, John Deere Green, Sapphire Blue,
Safety Orange, & Signal Red.
Copyright © 2010 H&H Trailers, LLC. All rights reserved.